Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Running around the playground...

November 4, 2008
Boone County Central Park

Last week Dan and I had the chance to run around with some adorable kids. Two brothers who are cousins to three sisters equaled one high-energy time. I picked a few favorite photos to give a glimpse, so let me introduce the C-family and the S-family...

How cute are these two?




These teeter-totter shots are so much fun. The girls...


...versus the boys...

That huge grin on the little boy is too much to handle. I think we need to find more teeter-totters around here because they guarantee laughs. Maybe Santa will bring me some...

1 comments:

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

You guys are rockin' the photo shoots!

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP