Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sweet or snarky?

Or, if you're Becca, you're sweet...with a side of snarky, which is totally what I would choose if given the option. Me? I think I was given a double dose of snarky at birth. What about you?

A couple weeks ago we planned a dinner at Panera with Ms. Sweet 'n Snarky herself (I hope she's okay with her new nickname). After dinner, we moved to the couches and had a mini session to give her some headshots, and I'm sure people thought we were crazy. Hopefully, we'll be meeting this week to hand over her sexy, new photos along with a blog redesign.

We ended with a baker's dozen of photos for her, and I decided to post three for a sneak peek. I love them all, so it was pretty tough to pick favorites. We saved the ones we think she'll like best for her special viewing, and I'll post them to Facebook later. Let me know what you think.







Isn't she adorable?
Have a fabulous week!

2 comments:

Mandy January 12, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

Awesome. You should start a business ;-)

Mandy February 9, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Did you forget how to blog?! Hehe

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP