Friday, July 31, 2009

One dreamy album...

Hooray for the weekend! What did you think of our printed goodies in the previous post? Last night I ordered some other little goodies that I'm excited for, too. It feels good to finally knock these types of tasks off of my list.

If you happen to follow our twitter and/or facebook accounts, then you may have heard about a sample album that we designed and received recently. Although it's a smaller album, measuring in at 6x6 inches, it is no less than stunning. With the full bleed and flush mount pages (printing all the way to the edges with no split in the middle), you'd seriously think that you're looking at a larger album. There are other sizes available, including 9x9 and 12x12, but this one works well for a display sample.

The photos from Joshua's newborn session were used to design this album. It comes in a pretty black box. Black doesn't match our packaging, but I think I can live with it. ;)



The front cover...


The back cover...


Full bleed page spread of the precious bebe...


You can see a bit of the page texture here. It resists those pesky finger prints nicely.


Side view of the page and album thickness...


What do you think? Dreamy?

On a different note, I can't believe I'm saying goodbye to July already. It was a pretty good month. Here's hoping August will be even better.

1 comments:

Mandy August 7, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Stop posting pictures of babies. It's making my uterus ache! haha

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP