Friday, August 28, 2009

Pardon the dust...

After (how many?) years of having the same blog template, and almost two years with the same banner and color scheme, the blog needed a makeover. I still have the same banner at the top as a placeholder, but I'll be saying goodbye to the life+balance reminder very soon. It's been a good reminder.

Did I ever tell you my word for 2009? I chose it in January or February, but forgot to share.
Margin
: (dictionary definitions) an amount allowed beyond what is needed; a limit in a condition or process, beyond or below which something is no longer possible or acceptable; (my definition) giving myself extra time and space beyond what is necessary, so that I can rest, enjoy, and not run a back-to-back stressful life.

Is it working so far? That's yet to be determined.

Anyway, pardon the dust as I figure out where I want to place everything. Also, I'm open to ideas for my next banner. Muchas gracias.

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP