Friday, June 27, 2008

The big tally...

Okay. I loved your input. I thought the results were all over the board, but at second glance I see that there's a clear favorite. Here's how the cards ranked with number of votes:

#1 kraft card - 4
#2 divided card - 2
#3 star card - 0
#4 label card - 1

There was also an idea (from Dan and Mike) to use the front of the label card mixed with the back of the star card. Here's what that combo would look like:



As much as I love the kraft card - and as much as you like it - it's hard to give up the star and label cards. I may have to order two designs since we're only getting sets of 50. MAYBE I'll print them all out and see what they look like on paper. Whatever the decision is, they're set to be ordered this weekend.

For now, it's off to bed and waking up to Friday. This weekend calls for laundry, cleaning, eye exams, hopefully some new glasses and/or contacts for me, and getting an order together for the printer. The frames around here need to be filled and hung before they get too comfy by the living room fireplace.

Roll out.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 27, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

Great idea to combine those two! This is a definite winner!!! Fun, yet professional and will be appropriate when either you or Dan hands them out. ;)

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP