Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A little help from my friends...

While I was working on our house warming/open house/whatever-you-call-it-party invitations this weekend, I got the urge to finish our business cards. So much so, that I created four different ones. True Vicki fashion. I can't decide which I like best, and neither can Dan. This is where YOU, my lovely friends, come into the picture. Tell me what you think - which you like best.

Numero uno: Kraft card
If you've seen our packaging then you'll recognize this design.
It looks just like our kraft packaging and label wrap, I love it.


Numero dos: Divided card
This card is all about simplicity.


Numero tres: Star card
Simple with an unexpected punch.


Numero quatro: Label card
This one sports a label just like our website. I had extra room so I put our address.
The other designs may or may not have an address in the end.


Thanks for playing along, your input means a ton. And those invites I mentioned - they'll go out tomorrow. Mark your calendars for July 19th. I'll have a better post another day, this one's full already.

Here comes Tuesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous June 24, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

I vote for #4 - the label card. :)

Michelle June 24, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

LOL - I like #'s 1&2!

Mandy June 24, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

I vote #1. {We're number 1}ha-ha. I think it looks really cute and home made. {Say it with me Awwww...}But they all look good so go with your fav!

Sheri June 25, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

I like #1 the best, as well. It matches your other goodies. I like the backs of both #2 & #3, but the front seems a bit plain. I just like the "themed" look of #1. I like #4 as well, will you use it as a return address label rather than a business card? I need you to design some stuff for me. Moreover, I guess I need to come up with a "theme/logo" that I can incorporate into my stuff. Hope to see you this weekend!

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP