Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mary & Kevin: Part One [wedding collection]

Last weekend I had the chance to tag along with Sheri for the wedding of Mary and Kevin. In trying to come up with the words to describe their day, what comes to mind is a reflection of the couple themselves—relaxed, kind, and unique.

The event planning of Kristen and Rick made the day flow so well. It was so nice working with them. I had never worked with Kristen at an event, but it turned out that she and I worked together for a little bit during high school! I'm constantly reminded how small this world is.

While assisting Sheri, I was able to play around with alternate angles and detail shots. Since Dan gave me the new 100mm macro lens for my birthday (our first L lens!), I was able to test it out on ring shots and other fun things. :)

Check out the first part of Mary and Kevin's day...



The church was beautiful! I'll have indoor shots in part two.








Loved the shoes, dudes!





The younger groomsman was so cute. He was all about the cameras. As for the older one...he definitely had a special relationship with the groom.





Sheri has more images of the girls, but here's one of the bride before the ceremony.





Hello, my favorite!





Part two coming soon!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP