Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mary & Kevin: Part Two [wedding collection]

Last weekend I had the chance to tag along with Sheri for the wedding of Mary and Kevin. If you haven't seen the first part of their day yet, see it here. The second part includes the ceremony and reception. So, without further ado...

The inside of the church was fabulous! After a bit of the ceremony had passed, I was able to sneak upstairs to the balcony.











Husband and wife, after the ceremony. It was chilly outside, and Kevin was sweet to give Mary his jacket. ;)





The reception was at the 20th Century Theater in Oakley (Cincinnati), Ohio. I had been there once before to see a couple musicians, and even looked into it for my own reception, but had never been there for an actual reception. If I ever get a chance to photograph an event there again, there are some neat spots I'd like to try.


The details at the reception, put together by Tres Chic. I loved the center pieces...








Details and more details...





To Sheri, a big thanks for asking me to help! It was a lot of fun working together. And to Mary and Kevin, thanks for welcoming us on your big day. I hope the honeymoon was wonderful, and that the weather back home is much warmer than it was here. :)

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP