Saturday, July 15, 2006

Three posts in two weeks!

I'm on a roll! Okay, not really. I do have some layouts to share, though. :)

I'm glad the weekend is here, though the past week didn't seem that long. Tonight, Dan and I had a hot date night! Well...maybe not so hot, but a nice night together, hehe. We've needed it with our busy schedules and faces glued to computer screens. You realize I'm saying that as my face is glued to the computer screen and he is playing a video game. Riiiiiiiight. We had dinner, went to Target to do some shopping for a baby shower I'm going to on Sunday, and we watched The Family Stone when we got back home. I thought it was pretty good. Actually, the tears streaming down my face during half of it would probably indicate that I thought it was pretty good, but I'm a weenie anyway so tears don't say much.

I scanned in several pictures yesterday so I could put together a couple layouts I had in my head. I am in love with this stack of baby pictures I have of myself. I seriously crack up everytime I look at the expression in some of those photos! You'll see what I mean in the second layout. The first page I did indicated a huge milestone in my life...my first real job, lol. I scanned in my work badge and went to town on it. The second page is definitely one of my favorites. I can't believe the laughter pouring from these baby pictures, I absolutely can't stop looking at them!

[THE REAL WORLD]


Credits: Holly McCaig's Glory Days kit at Plain Digital Wrapper. Stitch also Holly's from her Spring in St. Louis kit, painted alpha by Rhonna Farrer, and torn paper action by Atomic Cupcake. Font is Pea Jenny Script.

[SWEET BABY LAUGH]


Credits: Holly McCaig's Shabby Retreat kit, amazingly fun!, at Plain Digital Wrapper. Torn paper action by Atomic Cupcake and stamp alpha by Nancy Rowe Janitz. Font is Pea Jenny Script (can you tell I'm obsessed with this font - it looks like my handwriting!)

So how crazy is Big Brother? Kaysar is HOH?! I wonder who he's going to go after now...Dr. Will and his business-buddy Boogie better watch out! I wonder if Howie would fight for Will to stay in the house since he has a little crush on him?

Until next time...goodnight!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP