Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Two posts in two weeks!

At least it's better than one a month, right? This one won't be quite as long, hehe!

First of all, I made a mock-up of my save-the-date cards! Now we just have to figure out the rest of our guest list to get a head count, and take the cards to Kinko's to be printed. Behind these white cards will be the cute purple and green patterned paper I bought at the scrapbook store a few weeks ago. Ribbon shown is by Shabby Princess, but we'll be tying different types of green and purple ribbons on the cards.



Other than that, I've been trying to organize my picasa lately. I had it organized at one time, but haven't kept up on it during downloads and such. I've been renaming almost all of my folders, which I think is done, and moving things around, etc. Now I just need to add tags like I want for random searching. I really like how the newest beta version can search for colors!

What else...I'm addicted to Digishoptalk now. I just keep checking back at the forums to see what's going on, like it's an illness, lol. I'm proud to say that I have two layouts uploaded to my gallery there, too. I'm starting with most of the ones from my last post since they are the latest and greatest! I also started a thread on the forum to find chickies that live around me so we can meet each other and possibly do some scrapping!

I think that's it for tonight because I'm zonked! I start work at 6am on Wednesdays and it kicks my butt! Goodnight!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP