Monday, May 12, 2008

Throwing it random-like...



A bunch of things lately...

I've watched more TV in the last week than I have in a while. I am not motivated to start a certain design project, and I have a hunch that these two things are related.

We were going to clean a little last Saturday and visit moms on Sunday. That turned into a major cleaning Saturday and families visiting us on Sunday. Everyone brought chicken to prevent cooking. There was a whole bunch of chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and cole slaw. And a whole bunch of disinfectant spray after germy, sick people left. Don't get me started on people visiting other people while sick. My parents had to leave early, but hopefully my mom had a good Mother's Day.

The house is really, really clean now - yippee.

Dan and I are thinking of a house-warming in June. There are house projects and photo decor to think about, especially the painting we need to finish. I need to set up weekly goals to complete this stuff.

The work days are flying by with all the tasks and conference calls. So far, so good in the new job. It was a bit challenging to figure out my work flow, emails, and daily structure, but I'm getting there.

Dan's leaving on a jet plane this weekend for business. He'll be gone for a week. Then, I'm taking off the 27th for our anniversary. It's hard to believe that we've been married a year already. Wow. A friend recommended a bed + breakfast nearby, so we're going to get away from the house, the computers, the people, and just enjoy us - and the breakfast. We'll have to see how the top layer of our wedding cake tastes after a year in the freezer, too.

It's only Monday, but Friday will be here before I know it. This week's a full one!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP