Sunday, October 22, 2006

Aaaaand...CUT!

The tears, that is. I've had enough in the last two days to fill up some kind of...*fill in the blank with name of a small object*. Today was much better than I thought it would be with Dan gone, and he didn't fail to surprise me yet again!

On the top of my agenda this morning was church, and then Sheri came down from Dayton to visit and have lunch. She got to see the new apartment and we got to chow down at our most favorite restaurant O'Charley's. Lunch was followed by a trip to Target (no surprise there), and a browse around the mall "y'all." For the time we had, we just stopped into a couple stores, but ended up with some new Bath & Body products to add to our collections and some cute crafty decor that was on sale at a holiday store.

When I got back to my apartment and Sheri left, I decided to check my email before I left again to visit the 'rents. I won't lie here, I figured that if Dan scheduled a Sweetest Day email that he'd be sure to send a birthday email. I had no idea, however, that he'd have another surprise. This time, I was told to look in the "C" section of our DVD collection (and I don't say collection lightly...and yes they're alphabetized) and find my Cinderella DVD set. I looked and found a card! Yippee! Along with another adorable message, one more surprise was hiding for me in the trunk of his car! After I went flying down the stairs to open his trunk, I was greeted with a HUGE box. Back upstairs...unwrapping...unwrapping...more unwrapping...and I find these!


The card didn't photograph too well, but pictured is a large shelf from Target that I reeeeeeally wanted and a small one to match the two we already have holding surround sound speakers. Also, that adorable little lamp there will reside on one of these shelves in the living room. Mmmmm...what a great man I have. Two surprises in one weekend while he's thousands of miles away! :) Thanks cutie pie!

While I was opening these gifts he happened to call. How nice to hear his voice! I should get to talk to him again tomorrow during lunch on Skype! Wahoo! Now if I can just manage to hear his voice AND see him on camera (hopefully) without bringing on the waterfalls. I'm such a sap.

For now it's time for bed to get up early for work, but I'll be posting some birthday pictures tomorrow. Goodnight!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP