Saturday, October 28, 2006

Seven months from today...

...is our wedding day. I can't believe it.

--------
ETA: I forgot all about this post! It's Wednesday now, I did it last Friday, but blogger had a problem and wouldn't publish it. Better late than never!
--------

Other things I can't believe:

On Thursday my mom and I went to the wedding district in Cincinnati. We only went to one place and I probably tried on about 10 dresses while I was there. Once I got to the 7th or 8th one and tried it on, none of the others compared. I had found my princess dress! I'm so in love with it that I can't stop looking that the picture mom took of me. Of course I wasn't thinking, so we didn't get a picture of the back, but maybe I can eventually. The place we went wouldn't let us take pictures of all the dresses I tried on, only the one I chose, but I'll have that one on the photosite if you want to check it out. If you don't remember the password to the folder, let me know and I'll give it to you! So EXCITED!

I also asked Sheri to be my matron of honor and she accepted! Then, I asked Mandy to be a bridesmaid and she accepted too! I coudn't be happier that they're sharing this with me. I don't even have the words to say... :)

Things seem to be moving along and I know the time will fly by before I know it. The STDs (save the dates) are done for the most part and should be out next week. Now our next step is to get a cake!

So how do you like the new look? I think I'm going to keep this short, get ready for bed and read a little. My darling comes home on Tuesday, can't wait! Goodnight!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP