Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lovely random things...

I'm IT! I was tagged by Stephanie, so let's see if I can think up some random things about moi...

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

  • Whenever I find a new song or album that I like, I play the heck out of it. That's what I've been doing with Craig's new album. I'll listen to some other songs when I start to get tired of the new one(s), but I come right back to the new. It's especially horrible when someone is in the car with me and all I want to do is play a new song on repeat...have to restrain myself.
  • It's my own medical diagnosis, but I think I have a little ADD mixed in with a little OCD. I'll start on one thing and think about something else in the meantime, which will lead me to do/remember something else, which will lead me on to five other things...you get the picture. Then I'll remember what I started doing originally and repeat. And the OCD can be seen in the above point about music, finding new obsessions, my need to have things a certain (perfect) way, etc.
  • A friend in high school gave me the nickname Vixter, among other "Vic" variations. When I wanted my first personalized license plate, the license bureau wouldn't let me use my graduation year (because they couldn't differentiate between zero and the letter O), so I decided to use Vixter. On a similar note, the car with that license plate was lovingly deemed "The Skittle" by Mandy. That car has since been handed down to my younger brother and wrecked. :(
  • I have ridiculous motion sickness. The Dramamine stays by my side for every road trip and vacation. Macon, Georgia will forever be remembered for my car sickness on a trip to Florida.
  • Cinderella is my all-time favorite Disney princess. She was my inspiration on wedding day, especially as I walked down the aisle to "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes."
  • Growing up, I always wondered what it would be like to have a twin. Since I didn't have one, I've hoped for a long time to have twins of my own someday. Our twin kitties are a start, haha...
  • Some may know this already, but I have a fear of making phone calls that I never/rarely make, and voice mails. If you call my cell phone you will not hear a greeting from me - you will hear the Sprint lady telling you to leave a message, and if I leave you a voice mail you are very lucky indeed. I would rather fight and scream before having to make a phone call to someone I've never called before, and I will get very frustrated when I hang up if the call does not go well.
  • I don't like old office supplies. I would rather throw out old pens and pencils, scissors, folders, etc. and go to buy new pretty ones - and roam the aisles of the office supply store.
Let's see... I'll tag Sheri, Mandy, and anyone who is reading that hasn't been tagged. I can't think of eight people! :)

2 comments:

Michelle August 11, 2007 at 1:35 AM  

Fun facts, girl! :) I've got to do mine too...

Stephanie August 11, 2007 at 10:12 AM  

Very fun! I'm also the victim of severe motion sickness. I recommend trying SeaBands. You can get them at CVS or Walgreens and they work great!

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP