Friday, August 17, 2007

My forgetful mind...

In thinking about the things I'm digging lately, and what I'm going to put on my 101 in 1001 list, I forgot a few tidbits!

Here's another thing I'm digging - Donna Downey's Inspired. event this April. It's so tempting to go and work with different artists and mediums, playing with all sorts of art, and SHOPPING, but the price is the catch and the event/hotel fees are separate. I could take Dan with me, though, because they'll have golfing and stuff for the guys (even though he may want to join in the workshops - which would total a LOT of money). Anyone else want to go and play in the art with me? :) Registration opens September 15th!

I cleaned off the half of Dan's desk that had extra monitors on it - pretty quickly actually. I got the most important things in baskets that I can use for making cards, invitations, or mini albums. The rest of the stuff is still in the craft closet. But apparently I'm not supposed to USE this desk for my crafts because Urpel already claimed it as HER personal lounge. Crazy cat.




And finally, I scrapped a layout in the last week! AMAZING! This brings me up to a GRAND total of FOUR layouts for the year, lol. I did start another one right after this one, I just haven't figured out what I want the journaling to be. It's a page about me, that's all I know. These photos are from Dan's bachelor party in May. In the bottom photo, his friends are singing You've lost that lovin' feeling to a girl celebrating her bachelorette. I wasn't there to know that, but I've seen the footage my dad took. Quite entertaining! ;)


See it in my gallery here. Made with Holly McCaig's "Boyfriend" kit. Fonts are barcode, pea jenny script, jailbird jenna, and top secret.

That's about it for today... that I can remember. After work I'm meeting my mom for pedicures - BADLY needed right now - and seeing where the night takes me from there! Have a FABulous weekend!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP