Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy accidents...



Now that we've done a few photo shoots, I'm starting to realize the happy accidents that come out of capturing moments and interactions. This photo was one such unpredictable moment that turned out too cute for words. I love it. Madison is the only one looking at the camera, little Hayley is doing her own thing, and tiny Sam decided to jump out of the line. The faces of mom and dad looking at Sam - PERFECT. What a story in one moment.

We had a great time with the family, following them around and trying all sorts of fun things. The colors at the park were awesome and I think the photos will be well worth their wait. Go check out more photos in their gallery.

Thanks for braving the chilly morning, we enjoyed every moment!

1 comments:

Sheri November 19, 2007 at 10:35 AM  

The Theil photos are awesome!!! The color and lighting is SO perfect! What types of camera settings did you use? Was the sky overcast or sunny? Use a flash?

I'm getting worried about my aunt's wedding in two weeks! I need you there as my "caddy." :) Adam's going to help me. He's smart and intuitive, but doesn't know a whole lot about my camera settings yet to give me advice on a tricky lighting situation. I'm going to take pictures at Thanksgiving and her shower as practice.

I should start asking my co-workers and family if they want to do a photo shoot like you've done with your friends. I need more experience with skin tone photos, not just doggies!

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP