Friday, February 22, 2008

See you on the other side...


...of the weekend, that is. I have about a half-hour to post before Dan and I kick off one crazy weekend. Every day is booked.

We're looking forward to Friday, February 29th. At 9:30am. That's when we'll be CLOSING ON OUR HOUSE! It's official. We got the plat view of our land, too, and added that to the sneak peek album.

On Tuesday as the Presidents Day sales were coming to a close, we bought our first major appliance - a refrigerator. The house comes with all other built-in kitchen appliances, but sadly not a fridge. We forked over a lot of dough and feel like we should join some kind of "We love fridges" fan club. Hopefully fridge ownership is all we dreamed of and more.

With the pile of paint chips I'm drowning in right now, and the number of colors I drawn to, I'm about ready to paint each wall in the house a different color. I think that would look really nice...eclectic even...right? I do love color - but I'm thinking the walls need to be neutral enough to match any kind of colors/furniture I bring into the rooms, without being boring. I need serious help.

Where was THIS when I was writing out my mile-long to do list within my Google calendar?! It integrates with Google stuff! Man, so cool...

Time to jet out of here - until next week...

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP