Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Has anyone seen the peanut butter?


Honestly. I've looked everywhere for that darn peanut butter. I've been craving a pb+jelly sandwich for a couple weeks now. I should have bought a new jar at the store as a stand-in until the other comes out of hiding.

The past several days have been unbelievably beautiful. We've had our windows open enjoying the breeze. I know it's too good to be true, and the weather will go cold again. Until then, here are some pictures embracing Spring and our weekend.


1. The tree in our front yard.
2. The previous owners left us some butterfly love by the garage.
3. Front yard tree again - starting to bloom. Anyone know what kind of tree this is?


1. Dan bought a monster hose and nozzle (must be a guy thing - way industrial grade but a good deal from Sam's), and set it up Sunday.
2. We went for a walk to one of the pools and back. Dan played paparazzi.
3. You can see our house from the pool, we're THAT close. Out of the two houses showing their backsides, we're the one on the left. Fun fact - the house to the right of us has NINE kids. I refuse to imagine what that's like.


1. Our fridge has a fun feature that measures water for you. The faucet rotates for extendo-reach pouring too. No more measuring water when I bake - that is like SO 2007.
2. Dan snapped a photo while I was mixing.
3. Cinnamon crumb cakes for breakfast, mmmmmm. These were going to be in the form of muffins until I realized that I threw away the few muffin cups I had when we moved. Something else to stick on the grocery list with the peanut butter.

Tonight was chill night at Panera. We hadn't been there in a long time and Dan thought he could get some work done out of the house. (That was until a group of happy-go-LOUD girls came in for a Mary Kay consulting course.) The man is website central right now, which is good and a blessing, every time he turns around someone else wants website work. He's amazing to take on all this work, but I'm glad he has friends to contract work to so he doesn't get overwhelmed.

Speaking of contract work...someone was hired to take my current "corporate world" position. She starts Thursday and I'll probably be training her for two weeks. Let the fun begin!

How do you like the beefed-up blogroll in my sidebar? It's a part of Blogger in draft that I decided to try tonight. If you have a blogger, just sign into draft.blogger.com instead for your dashboard. They have some fun things to try that will be rolling out to regular bloggers in the future.

I had an IC Mocha at Panera tonight so I'm pretty wired, but this girl needs to get some sleep.
Go rock your hump day.

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP