Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lisa + Justin: Wedding

September 20, 2008
Hamilton, Ohio

Not even two months ago we had the pleasure of shooting an engagement session for this super cute couple, and last weekend we joined them as they tied the knot. It was an awesome day for their outdoor wedding, and their family and friends sure know how to have a good time - along with the DJ they hired. I found myself wanting to dance as I was shooting.

There are so many photos I want to post, but Dan and I picked out a small selection to tell the story of their big day. Let's roll 'em.

Lisa's beautiful dress...can you imagine my excitement when I found the dress hanging like this in the dressing room? Someone was reading my mind...



Cute shoes and a chair I really liked...



Getting ready...



Such a beautiful bride...





Dan captured the guys getting ready...



Just look at those poses...



I loved the orange flowers everywhere...



Together at the altar...



Kissy, kissy...



Just in time for the sunset and a little flare...





It's official!



A little dance action...



The guys made a seat for Lisa as Justin prepared for the garter grab...



...and pretty little details all around.



Lisa and Justin - you guys are awesome. Thank you for letting us share your day.
We wish you all the love.

2 comments:

Mandy September 28, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

Love 'em. Ok now I want to get married again. Can we fake a wedding?! I still have a dress! Ha-ha.

Anonymous September 29, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

Beautiful photography! They are going to love these photos!!

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP