Sunday, May 10, 2009

Signature gallery collection...

I wish we had our Rye Designs blog already so I could post our album/book there, but the time will come. I did post yesterday in case you missed it (twice in one weekend, WOW!).

For some time now, we've had gallery layouts sketched out and floating around here just wishing for a home other than notebook paper – waiting to give our photography clients ideas for displaying their photos. When our print lab announced a book sale a couple weeks ago, the idea clicked and we went with it. We decided on an 8x12 album with hinged pages that lay flat, UV coating on each page, and a custom designed cover.

OH MY GOODNESS! When we received the album this past week, I could not believe my eyes. The hinged pages are normally nice and sturdy, but the UV coating made them shine like nothing I can describe. And I absolutely love how the design turned out. I'm not sure if I want anyone to touch this book now, not even me. ;)

Only ideas that we would use, or have used, in our own home went into the book, so it's truly a Rye Designs signature collection.

Spine of the book.






You might recognize this first collection if you've been to our house. It's pretty much the first thing you see coming in the front door, and makes a huge statement. We love it.


Another collection, and a glimpse of hinged pages laying flat.


I couldn't be more happy about the book and, besides being a sample of quality and possibility, I hope it brings a ton of inspiration. Pure awesome.

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP