Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 27th is kind of a big deal...

Just a quick one tonight. Dan and I celebrated two ______________ years of marriage today. They've been so great and included such a range of emotion that I don't even have an adjective to describe them. Awesome? Sweet? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

We had a hot date tonight at a local restaurant, got a bottle of wine with dinner, and I enjoyed every minute. After my 1.5 glasses of wine I almost didn't make it down the restaurant steps without Dan's arm to hang onto––just call me lightweight. We came home, watched Wipeout, and laughed until we couldn't breathe. Then, we had ice cream. And it was perfect.

Now, Dan's packing for his annual weekend trip with the boys. This year, instead of boating, they're going hiking. He really deserves a good weekend with the boys and the outdoors. Hey girls, where's our annual weekend trip!?

Anyway, if you'd like to read up on our story, here are some old posts to keep you occupied for a day or five...

May 27, 2005
I've closed my old blog from the public, so I can't link to the post, but this was the day Dan and I decided to make it official.

May 27, 2006
Our engagement at Niagara Falls, Canada

May 27, 2007
Bachelorette / bachelor party weekend
Super eventful rehearsal day
The wedding prep and ceremony
The reception and introduction of Rye Designs domain
(Wow, I didn't realize I posted our first logo...talk about a flashback.)
The honeymoon in Jamaica

May 27, 2008
First anniversary
(Yes, cake that's been frozen for a year can be really good.)

Here's to our fabulous two years, and to infinitely more.

2 comments:

Mandy May 28, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Umm...girls weekend. Let me know when and where?!?! Do you think Disney could be done in a weekend?! HAHAHA

Anonymous June 6, 2009 at 4:38 AM  

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Very Vicki: May 27th is kind of a big deal..." to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

honeymun.com Team

http://www.honeymun.com

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP