Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hey what's that?!

Notice anything different about my bloggie here? Hehehe...



I really wanted to turn this thing into three columns so I could add more, but I haven't really been able to find a good template. Sure, put me into a pool of HTML codes and I can swim through that stuff pretty well. Heck, when I was in high school I moonlighted as an emotional teenage poet with my own website and linked to all of my poetic, emo friends...but asking me to look at CSS codes without something GOOD to compare them to is like sending me up Shit's Creek without a paddle! So...in comes my adorable Dan to save the day! I LOVE how he was able to keep my existing template with the bars, colors, and such. If anyone needs blog or website help I'm sure he'd be happy to help you...but I can't help you on the hourly costs, hehe.

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP