Thursday, April 6, 2006

Quickly, quickly!

Just a quick post before I hop into the shower...

I'm still alive and still working on Rhonna's {21} challenge, I just have to catch up on my mini layouts sometime soon before I get REALLY behind. I thought that I'd be able to whip them out every morning when I wake up early, but instead I find myself taking that extra time to catch up on blogs and stuff. And if you know me, I'm not really a "whip 'em out" kinda person when it comes to layouts, even mini ones. I thought this challenge would help me out with that too, but I guess if I want to get quicker I actually have to do some more of them first, lol.

Anyway, all I've been doing at the gym so far is cardio. I think once I get that under my belt and my heart is used to working out some more, then I can move onto fat burning or whatever. I've been changing it up so my body doesn't get bored with one machine or another, using the bikes, treadmills, and elliptical things different nights. After my spurt of tanning last week I got a little lobsterish, so I let that turn into a little tan and tried to go again last night but they were booked.

Other than that, I should have my survey going out today for my research paper, which is a plus! I met with my advisor on Monday and we made revisions to my lit review, which really pulled things together and organized my topics better! That was exciting to feel like we really took a step forward in this process, and next I have to write up my methods section.

I think Spring tried to spring up around here because it was pretty warm for a few days this week, but today it's rather cool and rainy. Come back sunshine! It was nice to have the sunroof open and some windows down this week! Anyway, off to do things today and hope the sun comes back out!

Oh, and Mandisa!! WHAT?! Total shocker!
Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP