Saturday, April 1, 2006

Playing bloggy catch-up!

I'm on day four of Rhonna's {21} challenge now, still as motivated as ever, though starting to get a little stiff after four days of cardio workout in a row. For the first three days, I rode a bike for 20 minutes in the cardio theater...where they play a movie on a big screen...and today I decided to go for the treadmill. The time just flies by in the theater! I've also been tanning a few times, so it looks like I'm on the wagon for creating my habit.

Speaking of habits...those darned things, lol...I'm sitting on the edge of the wagon when it comes to waking up early everyday. I was on a good streak for a week waking up around 7:30, then the last few days I've woken up at 8:30, 9:30, and 10:30. Yipes! Obviously I'm waking up earlier than noon, but I still want to be waking up when Dan leaves for work.

Anyway, onto my mini layouts for the {21} challenge...I don't know if I can remember all of these credits, but I'll try!


Credits: quote piece, dotted swirls, background paper - Rhonna Farrer; torn cardboard - Gina Miller; stamp alpha - Kim Lund; number "1" - Jennifer Pebbles; font - Fontastic


Credits: background paper, messy stitches - Holly McCaig; quote piece - Rhonna Farrer; number tag - Ali Florendore; ribbon - Shabby Princess (recolored); fonts - Top Secret, Desyrel, Georgia


Credits: background paper, flower - Carrie Stephens; alpha - Holly McCaig; straight stitch - Kathy Moore; ribbon - Shabby P (recolored); quote piece - Rhonna Farrer; staples - Kim Christensen; number button - Ali Florendore; font - Desyrel

Gosh, that was a lot of different credits! I haven't done mini layout #4 yet for today, but I will soon enough along with a catch-up of other layouts and challenges. *Sigh*...sometime.

Have a Happy Sunday, along with a spring forward! :)

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP