Friday, September 14, 2007

Twiddling my thumbs...


Dan is at a wedding in Cleveland tonight, and I'm sitting here staring at my Photoshop screen, changing around my site design way too many times. Just can't figure out what I want. So, I thought I would post the new logo that I've had done and see what you think of it. A little design in-progress.

I actually had to fight Illustrator tooth and nail to get this logo, since I had only used the darn program once before and had NO idea what I was doing. You'd think Adobe programs would all work the same, but that would just be too easy. I think it's finally coming around to my side, though. With those fancy rotated stars I figured I should vector the sucker so it could be transformed without jagged edges. I spit in thy direction of jagged edges.

The logo may change YET AGAIN - mostly the tag line may change in its formatting - but right now I'm trying to work my site template around this retro-looking chunk of possibility. TOO MUCH POSSIBILITY! Hence twiddling my thumbs and changing it again, and again, and one more time for good measure...

Dan and I have offered photo shoots to a couple of our friends with kids. Getting our hands dirty. I'm excited for those experiences - there are kids of all ages and family moments to capture. Any other takers? I think I can safely offer that here since I have ALL of about six readers, lol. Otherwise, I have judicial and executive powers to veto and all that jazz. Keep me posted.

Back to the staring contest with my site template - wish me luck!

1 comments:

Sheri September 15, 2007 at 10:30 AM  

You are so creative! I really like your new design logo. You should've rode up part-way to Cleveland with Dan and stopped off in Delaware! My hubby will be in Cleveland as well tonight (for the Browns/Bengals game tomorrow). So I might be twiddling my thumbs, too. Although my twiddling won't spark as much creativity! :)

We should to a joint photo shoot. You and Dan can take photos of me, Adam, and the dogs, and we'll (I'll) take photos of the two of you! I think Adam and I will need a nice One Year Anniversary picture!!

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP