Saturday, September 22, 2007

Strike a pose...

Things are coming along nicely in our photography realm. Even though I was working on the site template last week, once I had photos to edit and an album to put together, I was full-force on the branding for it. I turned everything black and white with our current logo and such, and I couldn't be more happy with it. I'm learning the basics of Adobe PS Lightroom and it's my new favorite program, hands down. And learning it is #52 on my list, so even better.

We went to Newport for our date night last Saturday - had dinner, took a LOAD of photos of each other and various things, and saw a movie (Mr. Woodcock). THIS was my model pose that came out of nowhere... I'm bringin' sexy back (especially in that gray hoodie).


And Mr. Model himself...


Once this album is posted (either in our current gallery temporarily, or a new gallery whipped up by the mister to match our site design) I'll give you the link-up.

OK - anyone ready to dish out the cash to go to Donna Downey's INSPIRED. event with me? It's not until next April, but registration has already begun! Pleeeeeeeeeease? It sounds like this event is absolutely going to be heaven with so many awesome artsy workshops. Sheri? Mandy? - you're on a wedding budget, you have an excuse. Stephanie? Anyone else that wants to go to North Carolina? You KNOW you want to go! :)

2 comments:

Michelle September 22, 2007 at 10:41 AM  

Great pics! :)

Anonymous September 23, 2007 at 7:26 PM  

Wow, you ARE bringing Sexy Back! ha-ha. I didn't really know that was you until I read alittle further. Cute photo of Dan :-)

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP