Thursday, February 16, 2006

AND...I can breathe!

Haaaaaaallelujah! My comp exams are over! I had one Tuesday and one today...Interpersonal and research methods. I'm so glad they're over now, a HUGE weight lifted off of my shoulders. I couldn't even tell you what I wrote for those essays, they were crazy, but today's was a lot better than Tuesday's. I had an idea of what the question would be today, and I knew a majority of the answer. The rest...was BS, lol. Now I can get back to my Sunday scrapping days and have some more time. Next thing due is the literature review for my paper, but I don't feel much stress about that.

Now my to-do list is quite short...
  • Dan's parents coming to visit tomorrow
  • Finish Michelle's challenge for TDC by Saturday
  • Go to Rob's play Saturday night
  • Lit review due next week
What else...Valentine's Day! I almost forgot, lol. I told Dan not to buy me anything since I really don't have any money and he's trying to save, but leave it to him to buy something and have an idea ahead of time! What a sweetie, Tuesday morning he made plans to go into work late and make me breakfast. Not only did I get to sleep in with him for a little bit, I got pancakes, biscuits, and cappuccino while I was doing some final studying. Later when I got home from my exam and he got home from work, he gave me a package that he ordered with the cutest purple and teal pajamas from Pajama Gram! I really want to take a picture of them, and I know a kit of Holly's that would match perfectly for a layout! I'm such a nerd...but that man sure knows me and my love for purple, comfy pajamas, and a layout opportunity, hehe. He's amazing!

Wednesday, I really wanted to do something for him since he was so great on Tuesday dealing with my stress. So...I went to the store after class and got some stuff to throw together for dinner, and I picked up a dessert to bake too. I'm sure this doesn't sound like anything spectacular, but Dan's the cook of the house and fixes every dinner! I'd have to say that my dinner and dessert were pretty darn good, though. I made some pork chops with au gratin potatoes and peas, and a warm apple crisp with vanilla ice cream. MMMmmmm!

Other than that, all I've been doing is studying lately. Dan and I are catching up on some shows tonight...Idol, Lost, Survivor, and a few others. Bachelor the other night was good too, I think Travis made the right choice in booting who he did! She was way fake this far into the show. I really liked her in the beginning, but on their getaway date she was still *trying* too hard to be nice and pretty, never herself. I like the two remaining girls, but I do have a favorite ;).

Before I go, you should check out the latest ATC card swap that Holly had. I completed one for it, and I'm really impressed by all the creative entries! Here's mine...


Credits:
Misprinted type - white stamps
Rebecca DiGrazio - alpha stamps
Atomic Cupcake - torn paper action
Fonts - Fontastic and Times


Goodnight!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP