Monday, February 20, 2006

A little bedtime snack!

Before I head off to bed, I thought I'd give you a little update and some eye candy! Actually, not much has been going on around here. Friday night Dan's family came to visit us and we ordered in pizza while watching a movie. Dan and his little brothers also played some video games, of course :). This weekend was pretty lazy and full of scrapping, though we did go to see my brother in his high school production of A Midsummer Night's Dream. I tried to take as many pictures as possible since it was in a dark setting where I couldn't use a flash, and I had to zoom while the characters were constantly moving. I did get some good ones out of the bunch though, some that weren't very blurry. I'm sure you'll see a layout with them soon enough...or maybe posted on my blog/photosite this week once I sort through them and get the pictures that Dan took and sort through those too.

In other news, I did get one class of exams graded tonight while Dan and I watched some TV, but there are still two more classes to go. Grading 60 exams is a task I tell you, especially those darn essays! Also today, because I must be the good little Fairy Chick that I am... Holly put up the most darling 'dream' words in her shoppe today and she plans on making more! They're only $1.50 and they come with shadows and without. They almost remind me of those little magnet words, but they're paper! They're too cute!



Finally...some eye candy for you all to check out. Like I said, this weekend consisted of a bunch of scrapping. I was able to do THREE layouts in one weekend, that's like a world record for me! So without further interruption... *ahem* ...I give you the layout that I did for TDC's challenge last week - challenge prompt was about weddings, as well as a layout about Thanksgiving this past year, and a layout about my friend Sheri's recent birthday party.

[MY WEDDING DREAM]


Credits:
Scraplift of Robin Carlton
Jen Wilson's "Morning Breeze" papers and elements
Date tab - Robin Carlton's "Home" kit
Inking action - Atomic Cupcake
Fonts - Susie's Hand and Sandals



[TURKEY COMA]


Credits:
Jen Wilson's "Blow Me A Kiss" papers and elements
Yellow paper - Robin Carlton/Christy Lyle's "Oh Noes" double-up
Yellow polka ribbon - Gina Miller's Polka Ribbons collection
Stamp alpha II - Kim Lund
Torn paper action - Atomic Cupcake
Straight stitching - Kathy Moore's freebie
Fonts - Sandals



[SHERI'S BIRTHDAY]


Credits:
Papers - Gina Miller's "April Showers" Polka Papers
Flowers and fasterners - Holly McCaig blog freebie
Paper clip - Holly McCaigs "Memory" kit
Stamp alpha - Rebecca DiGrazio SBB freebie
Fonts - Sandals and 2peas Gift


I think that's it for tonight. Tomorrow's day off #1 of this week, so I get to sleep in, relax, and try to work on my paper! Goodnight!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP