Sunday, February 12, 2006

Our next exhibit...

Here's a little something for your viewing pleasure. It took up way more of my time than I wanted it to...what layout of mine doesn't, lol...but I think I'm happy with the result.

[JUST BEING ROB]


Credits: Kit is Holly McCaig's "For The Boys," her exclusive kit for the Shabby Shoppe coming this week! I LOVED working with this kit! Inking action by Atomic Cupcake. Fonts are Astonished (on Holly's blocks) and Fontastic.
Journaling: Robby, you sure are a character! It's been such an adventure watching you grow up, from the baby brother I used to hold and kiss, into your own person. It has been hard to see you down-hearted or in tough situations that I couldn't help you with, but you always seemed to pull yourself through better than before. I guess that's what life is all about, right? You have such a personality that shows through your musical and acting talents, your style, and your jokes! I couldn't have asked for a "little brother" as laid back, true to himself, level-headed (most of the time), and as fun as you! You are one-of-a-kind, and I hope it takes you where you want to go!


I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already! EEeek! Goodnight!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP