Monday, February 27, 2006

Blah blah blah...

Wow, it's been a week since I've shared with my little blog here. Where did the week go? While we're at it, where has the month of February gone?

This past week is pretty much a blur, but I did get a layout done on Friday night for TDC's challenge and I started another layout on Saturday that I really like. Both of them used Holly's new Spring is Coming kit, which is fabulously fun! My second LO actually isn't done yet, it still needs journaling, but it should be done tomorrow.

Let me just tell you how mad I was with my Photoshop the other night. I had worked on my first LO for about 2 or 3 hours when PS just decided it was going to shut down on me...POOF! Of course...and I know, I don't need to hear it...I hadn't saved my LO yet. I had to do the entire layout over! So a couple hours later I had the layout almost done in between PS shutting down a few more times. I figured out that it was shutting down every time I tried to work on my journaling, so something was going on with the text layers that the program didn't like. Saturday morning, then, I tried to open up my layout in Illustrator and finish the journaling there. Somehow it got done! From now on I'll have to be a file-saving fool! I haven't done the journaling on my second layout yet, so I'm a little afraid...we'll see what happens.

Sunday, Dan and I went out to his parents' house and I worked on my literature review almost the entire time we were there. By the end of the night I needed to get away from that paper, so I caught up on some blogs and worked more on it today. It's also not done yet, but my advisor will need to read it by the end of the week.

Also today, Dan and I celebrated 9 months together. We had a couple errands to run tonight, did a little shopping at the mall to find some cute shirts for me, and we had dinner afterwards. Now I guess I'm taking a break from my paper that I shouldn't be, hehe, and watching The Apprentice, and I'm about to head to bed and watch The Bachelor! I can't wait to see who he picks!

So I'm off, but tomorrow I'll post my two layouts!
Goodnight! :)

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP