Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Next on the to-do list...

...is to update here like I said I was going to!


Ya know, I just thought about the date today when one of my students emailed me, and I only have like one more FULL week in this quarter. After this week is over, there's one more week of class and finals week. What? That can't be right!

Who watched The Bachelor last night, and saw that SARAH from Tennessee got her man?! How cute are they together? That's so great that they get to go back home and still be a few minutes down the road. I do feel bad for Moana because I can understand being the 'odd one out' and all of her feelings, but honestly...if being vulnerable is her #1 fear in life then I think she needs to get out more. YEAH Sarah!

Okay, layouts! These are the two I mentioned using Holly's new kit that you HAVE to go add to your collection! The first layout was for TDC's Chick's Life challenge - this week's prompt was "Love is..." Dan and I took a few silly pictures for it, too! The second layout includes a picture from my baby book, awww! I figured out that I was at least three years old in this picture, maybe four. How adorable was I?

[LOVE IS...the little things]


Credits:
Kit is Holly McCaig's new SPRING IS COMING!
Torn paper action - Atomic Cupcake
Alpha stamps - Rebecca DiGrazio
Fonts - Vicki's Scribble and SA Kiss

Journaling:
Love is definitely us, darling, and all the little things we do. There are so many things we do everyday to show our love, that these are just a few of the things we BOTH do to show we care! Sticking our TONGUES out at each other is something we've always done, no matter where we are. Signing "I love you" to each other with our HANDS is another thing we do, whether we're holding hands or signing in the air. We write surprise NOTES to each other and make "kissy" NOISES all the time, too. It may seem sickening to others around us, but it's all of these little things that really show how much we LOVE each other!



[BRIGHT SUNNY GIRL]


Credits:
Kit again is Holly McCaig's "Spring is Coming"
Straight stitches - Kathy Moore
Torn paper action - Atomic Cupcake
Staples - also Holly's
Fonts - 2peas Gift and Fontastic
Journaling:
I'm in the process of going through old photos, and this is one of my favorites. I was at least three years old here, maybe four, because my ears were already pierced. I don't remember much about that time, but I do know I was loved and spoiled with toys galore, I was a total girly-girl, and that face just says happiness! (Journaled 2-28-06)


Thanks for peeking at my layouts, I'm off to tackle more of my to-do list...

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP