Friday, February 10, 2006

EEEEkkkk!

Alright, so my to-do list from this week and next is getting shorter! ...or not, since I'm adding more stuff to it for next week, hehe.
  • Do some grocery shopping
  • Finish ATCard by Wednesday (eh, somewhat done...)
  • Finish challenge layout "Sweet on..."
  • Do Holly's Muse challenge?
  • Make revisions to the outline for my paper
  • Grade Teresa's exams for her class by this Friday?
  • Grade my students' journals (60 of them!) by Monday
  • STUDY, STUDY, and STUDY for comps next week *fearing for my life*
  • Do Michelle's challenge for week of 2/12 (added)
  • Have dinner with brother tomorrow (added)
  • Change billing accounts for new address (added)
  • Start working on literature review (added)
I also did my budget the other night to figure out my expenses, and applied for June graduation tonight, so there are two big things done!
*Sigh*

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP