Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pondering + anticipating...

Out of the 11 houses we've looked at so far, we're down to two favorites.  Actually, you could say we're down to one favorite, but we wish we could take the master bath from the one and stick it in the other.  IF ONLY.  Last night we went and looked at the final two again to get pictures and another run-through - the looks, the feelings, the similarities, the differences.  One seems to come out on top, except for that darn bathroom issue.  While we have those houses fresh in our minds, Dan and I are going to look a little farther down the road tonight.  THREE more houses (I think) are on the agenda to compare with our top two.  I'm excited to see new places and compare.

Tonight - looking at houses, thinking about my Matron of Honor speech (yikes), maybe finishing up some "best me" stuff since there's a new prompt, and I might be back later with some pictures and house bits. 

Let's do the humpty-hump and get this Wednesday afternoon moving!  


1 comments:

Anonymous January 23, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

How exciting! I hope you find your dream home! :)

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP