Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Another lovely day off...

I really couldn't tell you what I've done today, so apparently the time has just passed me by. I did have my hair cut this afternoon, which was wonderful and relaxing. I ended up picking the hand massage and aroma "shampure" experiences...aaahhhhh, yes. I think the next time I go back in March my hair will be long enough for some nice spring-time highlights.

Anyway, watching the Bachelor last night was quite an experience! I haven't watched that show in a couple years, but the women are just as crazy. I can't believe that woman who was only on the show to "reproduce." What a psycho, and quite psycho-looking! She looked like one of the characters from that Craft movie a while back. Maybe she's going to go home now and cast a spell on the bachelor. I especially loved it when she said that she was giving up "big bucks" to be on the show..BIG BUCKS! Not like she HAD to come there in the first place! Oh my...and where are her patients since she's a doctor too? If I happened to be one of her patients I'd be pulling my records out of that office faster than she could say "marriage is just for reproducing!" I'm not sure which girls I actually like yet, since I just started watching it yesterday. We shall see.

I guess I would be watching Idol right now, but Dan's going to DVR it and we'll watch it tomorrow. I used to roll my eyes at the whole DVR thing, but heck! I would've missed a ton of Lost episodes and much more if he wasn't recording them. I'm coming around to the other side of television...I'll get there.

Well, I don't have any new layouts done, but maybe this weekend I'll have something new from the digichick challenge. I got this week's done so quickly that I feel like I'm missing something, haha. Maybe that's what I need to do from now on is make Sunday my scrapping day. That way I can try to work on my 2006 intention of balancing my time. I could do my challenge that day, since that's the day we get a new prompt every week, then I could work on other pages while the creativity is still flowing. I HIGHLY doubt that I could hold myself to one day, though.

Alright, I'm starting a new to-do list for tomorrow so I can get my thoughts straight.
  • get reimbursement form in the mail!
  • type up research methods from base articles (wrote out half)
  • lecture at 12
  • lunch at 1
  • make list of questions for advisor
  • meeting with advisor at 2
  • input blackboard stuff for my students
Have a great hump day tomorrow!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP