Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Where are my comments?

Ha, did that title get your attention or what?

You know, I've only had this little blog for about three weeks now, and already over 100 people have visited! Woohoo! I don't know who in the world they are, though, because they don't leave any indication that they stopped by. So, let me know that you dropped in on my ramblings!

Other than that, I've had my ice cream and chips for the night (see a few posts down on my four favorite foods and the fetish), and my paper outline is pretty much done, so I'm about to go to bed. I just wanted to show you the challenge layout that I completed today and I LOVE!

[I AM ME]


Papers from Jen Wilson's "Passion Fruit" Layers collection. Pretty Petals flower from Gina Miller. Zigzag stitching from Kathy Moore. Tag alpha and type key from Ali Florendore. Stamp alpha from Rebecca DiGrazio. Corner swirly stamp from Carrie Stephens. Font is Fontastic.

Aren't I just the cutest? That's one of the many snapshots I took today for that challenge. Have I ever told you that I'm not a big fan of taking my own pictures? Well, I'm not...but I'm not a big fan of other people taking my picture either, unless I'm with other people for the photo. So what can I do?

Here's the journaling:
I am a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister, an aunt, a niece, a cousin, a girlfriend, and a friend. I am a master’s student and a teacher of communication. I am a procrastinator, yet a perfectionist. I am an organizer and a list-maker. I am a cat, ragweed, pollen, dust, and mold allergy sufferer. I am a music lover and an MP3 player fanatic. I am a girl who loves the look of natural nails, but feels pretty when they’re painted. I am happy to have an evening of pedicures and dinner with my mom. I am a gym member who needs to use what I pay for. I am an Orbit gum-chewer, mostly in spearmint, but sometimes in bubble gum and cinnamon flavors. I am a chocoholic, living on chocolate ice cream, M&M’s, Kit Kats, fudge rounds, and Esther Price…the list goes much further. I am a lover of the color purple, from the sheets of my bed to the color of my Bible. I am a believer; a girl of faith. I am a church attendee, writing notes in service every week. I am a lover of photographs and a lover of memories. I am a craft enthusiast. I am a lover of paints and brushes. I am a lover of embellishments. I am in love with the possibilities of a blank sheet of paper and a pencil. I am an office store junkie, spending hours roaming the aisles for supplies. I am a computer nerd with my laptop and widescreen monitor. I am nothing without my Photoshop CS2 program. I am a paper scrapper turned digital in a matter of months, but still love the inspiration flowing from craft store shelves. I am a girl who can crochet, although I have yet to complete an afghan I’ve started. I am a Disney dreamer whose favorite princess is Cinderella. I am a shopper who can’t get enough of American Eagle, The Limited, The Gap, and shoes! I am an attitude waiting to be irritated. I am an indecisive mind that takes too long to make decisions. I am a girl who’s afraid to talk about her emotions, and doesn’t like to cry in front of others. I am a girl who still has trouble saying those three little words. I am a girl in love with a guy named Dan, now celebrating eight months together. I am all of this and more. I am me.

Thanks for checking this out, now off to the comment section with you!
Goodnight!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP