Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm itching to scrap something!

I think I'll have to wait until tomorrow night or Sunday though, since I'll probably be cleaning and doing stuff with Dan tonight. Until then, I was tagged on Dani's blog so here's my quiz!

Four jobs you have had in your life (in descending order):
1. Communication Instructor
2. Supervisor at Bagel Cafe...bagel sandwiches, soups & such
3. Bath & Body Works product sales/demo gal
4. Supervisor of Season Pass & Guest Relations at The Beach Waterpark

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
2. Message in a Bottle
3. Van Wilder...LOVE this one!
4. Love Stinks

Four places you have lived:
1. Cincinnati, Ohio...Montgomery/Kenwood area
2. Clarksville, Ohio
3. Dayton, Ohio
4. Cincinnati, Ohio...Mason area

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. LOST!
2. Sex and the City
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. My Name is Earl

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Orlando, Florida
2. Treasure Island, Florida
3. Laguna Beach, California...and I don't think the show did it any justice!
4. Falmouth, Maine

Four websites I visit daily:
1. The Digi Chick
2. Google Reader for all those digi blogs
3. Yahoo/Gmail
4. Random digi shoppes

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Onion rings
2. French onion soup
3. Chocolate...just not with the above two! Although, I do have a fetish for chocolate ice cream/shakes and Funyuns.
4. Enchiladas

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. DISNEY!
2. Sitting at my widescreen, scrapping!
3. At the mall
4. On vacation with Dan

Four Bloggers You Are Tagging:
Everyone I know has already been tagged...am I allowed to go outside of the scrapping circle? Lol...I guess I'll go with Dani's idea, and if you're reading this and haven't been tagged yet, YOU'RE IT!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP