Monday, January 16, 2006

I sit here with my french toast and cappuccino...

and wonder what I'm going to do today. I'm actually pretty thrilled that I was up before noon today and I have some yummy brunch. I think today calls for a list of stuff to do, and a check-back throughout the day...
  • change sheets and make the bed
  • do the laundry that's piling up
  • put laundry away
  • take a shower
  • put Christmas gifts away
  • get my monitor box out of here
  • pay on my Mastercard bill before I run out of money
  • type up the research details of my base articles
  • if there's ANY time left...scrap?
  • just added: drop off Rob at the movie theater (mom did)
  • pick up Rob from the theater
  • get receipts and tax stuff together for mom
I guess I do have tomorrow off too, but hopefully I can get the majority of that stuff done today. Oooooh, and I just remembered my hair appointment tomorrow. I can't wait for that! Which 'experiences' will I choose? Last time I think I picked the mini back massage and the mint shampoo with hot towel goodness. Decisions...

Anyway, after being with Dan the entire weekend I probably won't be over there again until Wednesday after class, which is a bummer. Soon enough I won't have to worry about where I'm staying or what to pack, and I can be with my cutie everyday! And speaking of Dan, yesterday I whipped out my second layout for the digichick challenge. We were supposed to do a layout of our intentions for this new year...not like resolutions, but actual intentions. I really enjoyed thinking about all the things I intend to do, and I decided to do my own intentions as well as "our" intentions.

[INTENTIONS FOR 2006]


Credits: Papers and type keys (originally blank) from Jen Wilson's "Golden Field" layers collection - "Intentions" word also made from paper. Flowers with fasteners from Holly McCaig. Vellum thrown together by me. Torn paper action from Atomic Cupcake. Fonts are Susie's Hand, Barbara Hand, Dorado Headline, and Distress.

I know you won't be able to read the journaling so I'll give you the cliff notes...

I intend to use my gym membership at least once a week.
I intend to spend more time with friends, or at least stay more in contact.
I intend to balance my free time between Dan, scrapping, and my grad paper.
I intend to take more pictures and remember more of the little things.
I intend to start applying for jobs.
I intend to continue making time to do nothing...me time.
I intend to be the best daughter, sister, girlfriend, and friend that I can be.
Dan and I intend to get engaged this year.
Dan and I intend to always make time for each other.
Dan and I intend to start looking for a house by the end of the year.
Dan and I intend to take more pictures together and document more.
Dan and I intend to continue making each other unbelievably happy.

Then, last night I had the creative bug and decided to whip out a second layout! Robby and I wanted to give our parents a nice, up-to-date picture of us for Christmas. These are a couple of the photos we took, but we chose the larger one to frame and give to them. He's such a fun kid, and he'd probably hurt me if he knew I called him a kid, haha.

[THE CHRISTMAS GIFT]


Credits: Kit is "Winter Blue" from Holly McCaig. Stencil alphas made from Jen Wilson's blank "Afternoon Delight" tile and Stencil font. Straight stitches on photos by Kathy Moore. Other fonts are Susie's Hand and Barbara Hand.

Well, I think that's it for today. I have to get started on that to-do list!
Have a GREAT Monday!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP