Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tagged again!

Okay, this time I was tagged by reading Teresa's blog...so here goes.

What scrapbooking lines/products/etc do you dislike?
Hmmm...I guess for paper I don't like 2-d stickers, though I do like the 3-d pre-made things. For digital, I don't like things that look digital. If it doesn't look like something that I could buy in a store and use on a real page, I won't use it on my digi page.

What is the hardest thing you've ever had to scrap?
Nothing yet...

What technique do you use more than any other?
I love drop shadows, inner glows and outer glows. Second favorite techniques are probably my Atomic Cupcake actions.

Ever been published?
Nope, but I've only submitted once and the decisions haven't been made yet. Crossing my fingers!

What's the smallest scrap of paper you save?
Not very small...if it won't be useful to frame a picture, make a tag, or print journaling on, it gets tossed!

Ever have any scrapbooking-related injuries?
Haha, yes and I don't even remember how I did it. I got a cut on my finger from my paper cutter. I think I was moving the blade back to the top of a piece of paper and my finger got in the way.

Finish the sentence "If I wasn't a scrapbooker, I would spend my money..."
Wow...I guess I'd spend my money on electronics or clothes. I guess I could say crafts too, since that's not technically scrapbooking!

Give us your best storage or organizational idea.
HA, I'm still trying to figure that one out myself. I have photo divider boxes from Creative Memories that I'm trying to put all of my photos into...I hate having all of my pictures just shoved somewhere. I also took a photo/video box from Michael's and turned it into a ribbon box where the ribbons come out the front. I still have one more of those to make, but the ribbons look so much better when they're not unraveling on my table.

You just won a week-long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who's going with you?
Oh dear...only 4 others? I'd have to say Ali Edwards, Donna Downey, the Shabby Princess, and Shabby Miss Jen...then I would wake up from my dream!

Tags-
Again, anyone who's reading and hasn't been tagged yet!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP