Monday, January 9, 2006

One week down...

...Nine more to go!

So far my students seem to be pretty good. It's been a little hard to get back into the swing of teaching three classes in a row, but I've been taking my lunch with me the last couple times and it's worked out. At least I'm not wanting to chew on my arm or anything. Today my first class seemed to be asleep half the time, at least until we started stereotyping everyone around the room, then they woke up and started laughing at the exercise. My second class has some funny people in it, so they seem to break the ice and get things rolling...and my third class has a freshman learning group in it, so all of these kids know each other from their other classes. I don't know if that's good or bad yet, they may all gang up on me. I'll call for back-up if they do, be prepared.

I finally got to hang out with Ryan yesterday and give him the Army scrapbook I made for him. I know, I know...it's been forever and I made it in the middle of last year...so sue me. We had a good lunch at Panera, though, and a good time eating chocolates and chatting with his parents.

The last couple weeks being with Dan have been awesome. Well, it's always been awesome with him, but we've been talking more about the future lately and I'm excited! We've been talking about me moving into his apartment soon, and I already mentioned that trip he's planning for May and won't tell me anything about...darn him...he's so cute and sneaky :). I'll keep ya posted.

In the last few days I've managed to get couple Maine layouts done. They actually go together as a double-page spread, but can be used separately also. I did a double-page Maine layout for a digichick challenge last month and I really liked it, but I have more pictures that I want to scrap of that vacation and I want it to have a different kit and look.

[MAINE ESCAPE]




[WEEKEND GETAWAY]


Both pages...
Papers and stencil letters: Jen Wilson
Tab and flower w/fastener: Holly McCaig
Photo prongs made by me on the fly
Fonts: Chromosome Light, Southern Accent Belch (what a name), and Vicki's Scribble


I think it's off to bed for me...Dan bought a new couch set last week and it's getting delivered tomorrow, so I get to hang out here and waste time somehow.

Goodnight!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP