Sunday, January 22, 2006

Update central!

It's about time I gave an update of the last several days, right? Right.
So here goes...if I can remember, lol.

Friday night Dan's friend, Nate, came into town. We all went out to eat at Don Pablo's and came back home to hang out. Nate and Dan wanted to go to Dave & Buster's for some games, but I was too tired and just lounged on the couch. I had also applied for TDC's creative team, so I was waiting that night for the news to be announced...but, alas, the news rolled out around 11 and I didn't make it.

I know, I know...but it's okay and I'm fine with everything. I'm excited for all of the gals that made the team, and I look forward to lots of inspiration from their pages. Actually, that brings me to Saturday because Dan and Nate went rock climbing together and I went back home and digi shopped my sorrows away. I got a ton of cute stuff from Gina Miller at SBB...some polka dot papers, flowers and ribbons to coordinate with those papers, and some other awesome flowers. I also bought some alphas from Ali Florendore also at SBB, and Holly McCaig's new Sweet on You kit! Yep, after that shopping spree I definitely felt better and was ready to scrap some more layouts!

Speaking of layouts, here's the latest. I'm still working on the Chick's Life challenge this week since I need to take a new picture of myself and get my journaling written out, but I just HAD to scrap these pictures of my cat. I can't help but laugh everytime I look at these pictures and think of how crazy my cat really is!

[CRAZY CAT]


Papers and coordinating flowers from Gina Miller's "Woodloch Springs" Polka Papers collection. Staples and stitching from Holly McCaig's "A Joyful Fall" kit. Paper strips thrown together by me. Stamp alphas by Rebecca DiGrazio. Fonts are Fontastic and Chromosome Light.

Getting back to the weekend, Sunday was church with Dan and lunch with my good friend, Mandy mizzle. Since I started going to a different church instead of Mandy's, we haven't been able to get together and have lunch. It was nice to laugh, eat and catch up! She's moving into a new condo next week while I'll be moving in with Dan - changes all around! Hopefully we can have a moving-in party soon!

Now to today, teaching seemed to take forever with my three sections. After my second class I always think that I'm done, then I realize I have a third. During office hours I updated my attendance, browsed the galleries, and read some blogs...yippee my life is SO exciting. Dan actually went and looked at houses on his lunch break today, so there's something more exciting. We looked online the other day and checked out several cute houses in northern Kentucky, so it's all a matter of time now!

Anyways, tonight we all went to Max & Erma's for dinner and ran some errands. We stopped at Michael's and I really wanted to do some kind of craft. I ended up getting two picture frames that I'm going to decorate with papers and such. One is a 12x12 frame for a 5x7 picture, and a smaller frame for a 4x6 picture. I got some wooden monograms for the larger frame too, so I can't wait to work on them.

I think that's all the updates I have for now. I might start on a new layout before I go to bed.
Goodnight!

0 comments:

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP