Sunday, December 16, 2007

How do you measure success?...

FOUR DAYS IN A ROW - I'm on a roll at three of sixteen.

We finally got the tree decorated last night along with the little things here and there. My favorite things are the cinnamon pine cones that I have randomly placed on shelves. As long as little kitties don't try to run off with them, then we're good. Oh, my other favorite thing - candy canes. I'll post some pictures next time. I'm definitely feeling the Christmas spirit and loving the details all around me.

I'm posting from my big, comfy couch after a day of shopping and running around. After church today Dan and I made our delivery and hung out for a while until we were hungry for lunch. Potbelly was the choice today, and a good choice it was. Then started our WILD GOOSE CHASE for something that doesn't exist - a 20x30 picture frame (or larger frame with a mat) for el cheapo. We hopped around to multiple places looking for a frame that would work - without a whole lot of success. We did find a couple other things for gifts and a couple things that we needed, but aren't done with our Christmas shopping just yet.

This week we still need to check Hobby Lobby for our frame since they were closed today, and also find the remaining things before time is up. I'm still cool and collected, but could've started shoving random shoppers if we were out for too much longer in the craziness today. Geesh.

Dan and I have five days of work left before we're off for the rest of the year and New Year's. Those five days will certainly be busy for me, but there will be pig out day where everyone brings in some munchies. I can't wait for the food and time off. Dan's excited to work on our website more during our time off, and I'm looking forward to whatever I want. Cuddling, relaxing, business stuff, catching up on scrapping (if I can remember how), you name it and I've got the time for it.

That's about all of my boring chatter tonight. I'm going to play a game of LIFE with Dan before heading off to bed.

Good weekend overall - laundry done, decorating done, shopping almost done, and time together. Yep, sounds successful to me.

Get up and enjoy your Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous December 17, 2007 at 8:14 AM  

Oh, I love my cinnamon pine cones too! Really, I think I love ALL things cinnamon. ;)

Anonymous December 17, 2007 at 4:25 PM  

Way to go on keeping up with your posts. I kept saying I wanted to post for 1 whole month, but as you can see, not gonna happen!

Tweet Tweet

Search

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP