Thursday, December 27, 2007

Kick-butt Thursday...

That's exactly what I did today. Granted, I didn't get my butt out of bed until noon, today didn't stand a chance against my productivity.

A big hello to the 27th as well. We love the 27th over here. Today equals my lucky (or unlucky) post #13 of 16... or 17 I guess I should say. Not many posts left until my goal is completed, and not many days left until it's a new year. I think I have my one little word for 2008 already, too, eeeeeek! Who else is going to pick one?

Here's what went down while I was kicking booty (and Dan was out doing manual labor for some extra money - how I love him): lunch, laundry, cleaned the bathroom - yuck, cleaned the kitchen, more laundry, email and such, read some blogs, a little more laundry, dusted our bedroom and moved a couple things around, listened to Christmas music all day, did I mention there was a boat load of laundry, dinner, halfway put together Mandy's bachelorette invites until I get a final detail, talked to Dan once he got home, folded laundry that just came out of the dryer, and now I'm reading more blogs and posting to my own. Boy it was a full day. Hopefully tomorrow can be just as good.

Yes, the Christmas music is still alive and well here. I don't like that radio stations feel the need to start playing Christmas music at the beginning of November, and cut it off the first second Christmas day is over. I need a little fade-in and fade-out, if you will. I also turned on the tree and kitchen garland lights while I was cleaning today so I could enjoy them a little longer. My favorite Christmas song - Christmas is all in the heart by Steven Curtis Chapman.

Christmas is all in the heart
that's where the feeling starts
and like a fire inside
it touches every part
'cause Christmas is all in the heart...
And even if no white snow falls
that's alright because
the joy can still be found
wherever you are
'cause Christmas is all in the heart.

While Merry was on the bed I needed to lay out a pile of freshly dried clothes, so I started piling them on top of her. I think she enjoyed the warmth because she didn't move until she saw my camera. Since I haven't posted one of Urple lately, she was caught hiding on one of our office chairs below.



It's about that time. I should start going to bed earlier otherwise I'm going to be on this schedule going back to work - not good. Dan and I have a couple errands to run tomorrow, and I'm ready to tackle whatever the day wants to cook up.

Goodnight, Thursday.

1 comments:

Anonymous December 28, 2007 at 3:44 PM  

Ahhh, I can't wait too see what the 2008 word is. I thought about doing one also, but I can't pick just one word right now! ha-ha.

Tweet Tweet

Search

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP