Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry berry Christmas...


Welcome to the double digits - number 10. Yesterday we went to my parents' house, had dinner together and exchanged gifts. Among all the other good food we had, Dan and I made some brown sugar weenies because my dad liked them so much when Sheri made them at my shower (back in the day). Dad also made some kind of bacon-wrapped water chestnuts that were really good. We took almost 100 pictures, but here are the ones I chose to use this morning...


Mmm...who is that handsome guy sitting at the table?


Brother, Rob, making faces as usual.


Meet April the cat. You can see by the look on her face that we're invading her territory. Better look out.


Meet Amber the kitty cat.


My parents got Dan a ladder since we borrowed theirs when we moved in here last year and kept it for a while. Hehe.


Mom and dad looking at the wedding album we made for them.


Rob the GAP model, fashioning his new scarf.


Me rubbing some new Victoria's Secret lotion on my hands.


My mom got me cute jammies along with the purple diva hat.


Amber was assisting us with the ribbons, what a big help she was.

We had a good time and everyone received great things. We watched Christmas Vacation while we were there, too. Dad got my mom an ipod this year, and we got it from him Friday night at the Christmas show to put some music on it for her - until we can teach her how to use itunes. She's all about music, so hopefully she can get a lot of use from it.

Besides the lotion, hat, and jammies, I also got a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN and the chocolate to go with it. I can't wait to use that for the first time. One of my aunts sent over a cute little ready-made Christmas scrapbook that we'll have to stick our holiday photos into. Dan and I also got a new memory card for our camera, so that will come in handy.

Today we're going back over to visit Dan's parents, and his mom's sisters + their families will come over to exchange. We had a couple 8x10's printed and framed for them, so hopefully they enjoy those. And with that said, it's time to get moving. Maybe I'll have enough time to post again tonight.

Merry Christmas.

0 comments:

Tweet Tweet

Search

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP