Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Since I haven't mentioned...

my 101 in 1001 list in a while, I thought I would talk about it tonight.

I've knocked off a few little goals, edited a couple, and even added some. I also changed the color meanings because orange seemed to stand out more for completed things, while the teal is lighter for things in progress:

COMPLETED (lately)

  • #16 - Have select wedding photos printed for each set of parents
    • We did this for their Christmas presents, so it's newly completed.
  • #47 - Organize photos on my external hard drive
    • This actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
  • #48 - Finish backing up my laptop and synchronize it with my external
    • Since we got our desktop, I hardly have any more documents on my laptop. I moved them and/or backed them up, and only use things from my external hard drive connected to the network.
IN PROGRESS
  • #25 - Have my grandma fill out a question/answer book about her life
    • I purchased the book at a scrapbook store earlier in the month. Dan and I will go visit her soon to give it to her as a Christmas gift.
  • #58 - Get rye-designs.com to a launching/opening point
    • Of course the site has been launched, but now I need to finish the design samples.
NEW GOAL(s)
  • #76 - Get our first 10 customers of 2008
  • #77 - Organize scrapping kits on my hard drive
    • This was actually part of #47, but I divided them since I had completed one and not the other. It's better this way, but still a daunting task.
  • #78 - Put photography section on rye-designs.com
  • #79 - Clean and organize office for best display of craft and business supplies
  • #80 - Create filing system for business documents
  • #81 - Re-create filing system for personal documents
I haven't come up with many other goals that are worthy enough to be on the list. I have my weekly to-do list, but they don't seem to cut it. Hopefully I'll come up with some more things soon, especially business related. I did add "business cards" to my goal of creating marketing materials (#62) because they're first on the list to be made. There are a lot of things that need to be done for samples and details in general, but they consist of mumbo jumbo in my head right now.

Today - I did get Mandy's par-tay invite designed, but need to nail down a couple details. Looks like things are working out for a fun night, though. Dan and I were also able to get together with my parents and one of my older brothers + his family for dinner. Since my parents had their 30th wedding anniversary on Christmas Eve, I talked about getting everyone together but it just didn't work out. Turns out that a few of us were able to get together after all. We stuffed ourselves and got to exchange gifts. I'm glad something worked out in the end.

Tomorrow - is a blank canvas ready for whatever I want. I don't have to work my full-time job until next Wednesday, so let's give a hallelujah to that.

Thursday, BRING IT ON.

0 comments:

Tweet Tweet

Search

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP