Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Can someone tell me...

Where did 2009 go?!

Good things today:

  • Tuesday means teaching in the morning, and taking the day off from my day job.
  • I had ordered something online yesterday, which was the last day to be eligible for a mail-in rebate. Apparently Vicki and Victoria are not interchangeable when it comes to billing my credit card, so I found out today that my order was canceled. Really?! I had to make a few phone calls, but in the end they gave me an instant rebate instead of a mail-in one. That's much better.
  • I hung out at Crossroads while Dan had a techie meeting, and got a little further on Sonya and Eddie's wedding invitation. I also pulled another name for our Monogram Canvas Giveaway. Two down, and two to go. It's been fun!
  • We got last-minute, free tickets to see Chicago in Cincinnati—the musical, not the band, although I would've been happy to see the band also. It was good and funny, and included talented, talented people.
  • I decided that I'd like to post almost every day during the month of December. Like is the key word here. You can stop laughing now.
  • When we got home, Dan plugged in an Apple AirPort Express that was delivered today. We actually bought two, but for some reason the other will arrive tomorrow. Now I can play my songs in iTunes and hear them through the living room surround system. I need to be careful, or I'll wake up the neighbors. ;)
Not-so-good things today:
  • I can't believe it's December first. I have too much to do before the end of the year.
  • I have no idea what to talk about every day. Have any ideas? Let's hear 'em.

0 comments:

Tweet Tweet

Blog Archive

Search

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP