Monday, December 7, 2009

Working on my ability to say no...


That's a batch of brownies in the oven. Brownies that were originally going to be brownie cookies in little muffin cups, until I realized that I didn't have any little muffin cups. And all because I couldn't decline an invitation to the Sock Party at work tomorrow...on my day off.

I don't know if it's the itch to bake something, or the desire to get a cute pair of socks from the exchange, or the need to eat and socialize with women at work so they don't think I'm Ms. Anti-Social. Maybe it's a combination. Either way, I agreed to attend the party after I'm done teaching tomorrow.

Did I mention it's my day off? Here's hoping I score a cute pair of socks.

0 comments:

Tweet Tweet

Blog Archive

Search

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP