Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So it begins...



This is the part of my blogging marathon where the posts get infinitely more boring.

I stopped being a couch bum today, worked on the iMac again, and started updating our website. Our [shoot] slideshow has been updated to show images from 2009, and there are still more images to be added. Dan also started working on our blog! Insert happy dance here. Actually, he started working on our blog back when the site launched, but it still needed a little bit of work to look like the template I designed. After I designed the template at the beginning of the year, I came up with new ideas throughout the year. Soooooo...I shared all of the notes I had, and we're planning for a New Year's reveal.

Contrary to what it sounds like, I actually have gotten off the couch in the last week. Dan and I got out and ran some errands yesterday. We were both reminded why we don't like to leave the house any time around the holidays, and why we don't shop at Walmart. Call us both Scrooge, but we know what's good for us. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous December 30, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

Josh is famous again on the Rye Desins website. LOVE it!

-Mer

Tweet Tweet

Blog Archive

Search

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP