Sunday, December 27, 2009

Only four more days...

...four more days of:

  • listening to me ramble and fill up space
  • the month of december
  • the year 2009
  • the decade
Wow. I heard on TV today that it's the last Sunday of the decade, and I hadn't thought about that before hearing it. I accomplished so much, lived through so much, and had so many blessings in this decade, that it's hard to imagine all that can possibly happen in the next decade.


These pictures sum up our weekend—lazy, lazy, lazy, with some laundry and other things. I didn't even take the time to make good pictures. I didn't want to disturb the kitties, so I just used my phone. Merry is on the left, and Urple is on the right.



Sprinkled in with my laziness was a bit of productivity. I finally put together a client feedback survey, and the screenshot above is just a slice of it. Its main purpose is to help us plan for 2010, but I hope to use it as a part of new client work-flow to get feedback and suggestions as we go along. I also made one for non-clients that I may post to our Facebook fan page. It has very different questions (except for the first two), and would help us to know what potential clients think.

That's all I have for today. What can I ramble about tomorrow? :)

0 comments:

Tweet Tweet

Blog Archive

Search

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP