Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


I was beat by the time we got home last night, and we're not yet home tonight, but I don't want to skip another day to post. Too bad I didn't bring a laptop either, crazy me! The iPhone will have to do. Excuse any resulting typos. :)

Christmas for us always includes at least three rounds. On Christmas Eve, we normally get together with both families. Yesterday was no exception. First thing in the morning, we went to our church's Christmas show called Awaited. It has all the pieces and characters you might expect from a Christmas show, but with Crossroads' artistic interpretation. It was awesome! Afterward, we had Dan's family over to our house for lunch and a gift exchange.

We had some time to relax before heading over the river and through the woods to visit my parents. We watched Four Christmases and The Hangover, and had a good time. Even though my younger brother had to work, I did get to see my older brothers, which was nice.

On Christmas, we normally sleep in and have the third round with Dan's family, which includes aunts and uncles compared to Christmas Eve. Since I've known Dan, Christmas has also included putting together his little brothers' Lego contraptions, and today was (again) no exception. His brothers like to play with the finished product rather than building it, which is fun for us. I was a Lego-building machine today and my back is yelling at me for it. I think a massage appointment is well deserved after all of my hard work the past few months.

I think we're about to head home and crash. Having the next week off from the day job is going to be wonderful!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas full of blessings and happiness!

0 comments:

Tweet Tweet

Blog Archive

Search

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP