Sunday, December 13, 2009

An extra day...

This morning I really didn't want to get out of bed. I was really tired and my bed was really comfy, but I got up and started getting ready. I tried to pick out my outfit in my head, thinking of which dress pants I had washed. I was not looking forward to going to work. I had just finished my hair when Dan told me that we needed to leave. I was really confused because I normally don't go into work until 9:00, and it was only 7:45. And he had his car--we didn't need to ride together.

That was when Dan said that we needed to leave at 7:45 for his 8:30 meeting at church...and that was when I realized that it was Sunday instead of Monday. And just like that I had gained an extra day to my weekend. Too bad tomorrow really is Monday.

This afternoon and evening I worked on a couple maps for a wedding invitation. Once I finished the first one, I decided to make some caramel apples. I've wanted to make them since Halloween, so it's about time. Can you guess which is mine and which is Dan's?



And once I had that nice, little break, I went to work on my second map.

This week:

  • Our print lab says that our Christmas cards and some of our clients gifts will be delivered on Tuesday, so I can start addressing envelopes and packaging those gifts.
  • Dan and I need to buy/make family gifts.
  • This week I'll be putting a discussion question or two on our Facebook fan page. I'm looking to get some feedback for next year, so any input would be awesome! Also, on Tuesday I'll have the FINAL drawing to give away a monogram canvas. I can't believe it's been four weeks already!

0 comments:

Tweet Tweet

Blog Archive

Search

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP